Post Service Care
Managing the death of a loved one can feel simply overwhelming. Days, even weeks, following the death of a loved one, you may still be grieving, experiencing anxiety and dealing with issues and questions. Do I need to file any paperwork with the government? How do I apply for death benefits? How do I secure copies of the death certificate for my insurance company?
To help you, we offer complimentary Post Service Care to each of the families we serve. This valuable resource is really an extension of the services we already provide.
Rob Hagan, Director of Post Service Care, can help you find answers to a variety of questions. Such as:
- Where can I find a grief support group?
- What services are available in Richmond?
- Do I need to call Social Security?
- Who should I call to learn how to manage my checking account?
- How do I talk to my children about death?
- Where do I even start?
In addition to one-on-one assistance, you may find the following links helpful: